Who said that weight loss is difficult? It can be an easy process if you make it easy. The tips below will help you make weight loss easy as one, two, three.
1. A basic principle of weight loss is to eat the right foods in the proper quantities. Among the best food types to eat that can help you lose weight easy is fresh fruits. Try keeping a bowl of fresh fruits on the kitchen table and refrigerator. This way you will keep remind yourself about which foods are good for you.
2. Full fat foods are bad. Saturated fats found in many foods can only add to your weight and cholesterol. In addition once fat is accumulated in the body it is very difficult to go away easily. Check your daily diet and exclude foods that are rich in saturated fats and replace them with foods rich in fiber and proteins.
3. Keep a distance from food buffets. When you dine out in a restaurant or when in a party try to stay away from the food table. This will make it easier for you to resist the temptations. Visit the food table only once and try to control the portions of the food you put in your plate.
4. Salads are good. When you are having a three course meal then make sure that you start with a green salad (no dressings). Eating the salad first will reduce your hunger and food consumed during your main course.
5. Serve your food into smaller plates and try to eat only the food portion on that plate. Avoid going for a second or third round. By doing this for a long time you will eventually ‘teach’ your stomach to eat less.
6. Prefer barbecued fish, poultry and other lean meats instead of fried beef or pork. Always avoid fried food and clean the fat from meat before cooking.
7. The easiest way to avoid unhealthy snacks is not to buy them. If you are careful on what you buy from the supermarket then you will minimize the temptations at home and the risk of eating unhealthy snacks. Try to stick to your shopping list and nothing more. This will save you money and calories.
8. If you expect to be away from home for many hours you can prepare in advance some healthy snacks to carry with you. This will eliminate all excuses for eating unhealthy food or snacks.
9. Get active and exercise at least twice a week. Exercise and movement can help you lose weight fast by accelerating your metabolism. You do not have to burn out in the gym, you can do any exercise that you like and enjoy. If you are a beginner you can start with easy exercises like walking and as you become more experienced you can get involved with more difficult exercises including strength training exercises.
10. You need to learn when to stop eating. By eating your food slowly and chewing it good you give enough time to your stomach to send the message to your brain that you are no longer hungry. Once you get this feeling you should stop eating and get away from the table. If you are eating in a restaurant you can ask the waiter to bring you only half the portion and the other half to prepare it for takeaway.
11. Vegetables can accompany all your food and you can also eat them as snacks. They are very low in fat, sugars and calories,
12. You need to learn when to eat. Eating is a necessary process and is the only way to provide your body with fuel. Nevertheless you should provide your body with fuel only when it asks for it and not because you have nothing else better to do. Do not eat out of custom but only when you are hungry.
13. You need to understand the following statement: “The more muscles you have the easier is to lose weight”. Find ways to increase your muscle mass and you will see that losing weight will become an easier and faster process.
14. Build your own calorie reducing strategy. This means that you should lay out a plan for gradually reducing your daily calorie intake. Make food substitutions from your diet, avoid foods with a lot of calories and prefer low calorie drinks.
15. The last one in this list of 15 weight loss tips is yours. What are your little and easy weight loss tips?15 Easy weight loss tips by Hara Hagikalfa